Printers are a must-have item in any office.There are a variety of printer companies that can help you print tangible copies of your documents. However, you may run into a variety of complications when doing so. Printer issues are common, as you may know, and one of them is printers not activated error code 30 sage PDF converter or printer not activated error code 30. This printer has not been enabled. Error code 30 is usually caused by a printer that has not been configured properly. Continue reading this post for more information.
Reasons behind the notification generate in HP Printer Error Code 30
This problem appears or occurs when you try to print a file (usually a PDF version) on your computer. It could be due to the following factors:
- Reason 1:- If you haven’t given your Windows account full permissions, or if some administrative operations aren’t permitted, you may be experiencing the printer not enabled error code 30 PDF Windows 10.
- Reason 2:- Printer Drivers Aren’t Working Properly: If your printer’s drivers aren’t up to date, you’ll encounter this error. Furthermore, if your driver is incompatible with the printer or has become corrupted, this message will appear.
- Reason 3:- How Do I Fix Hp Printer Error Code 30 “Printer Not Activated” ?
- Reason 4:- You can attempt a variety of methods to resolve the Sage 100 printer not active issue code 30. And some of them have been explained in the following paragraphs:
Upgrade Your Printer’s Drivers
The first step in resolving the problem is to update the drivers for your printers. There are two options for doing so: you can manually download and install the new version from the manufacturer’s official website.
Installing the drivers’ utilities for automatic downloads is the second thing you may do to fix this error. These applications will assist you in detecting the update and downloading and installing the most recent and appropriate version for you.
Set Your Printer as the Default Device
You must set one of your printing devices as the default in Windows if you have more than one. And to do so, you’ll need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Step 1:- Open the “Start Menu” and select “Control Panel.”
- Step 2:- After that, go to “Hardware and Sound” and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Step 3:- The list of printing devices linked to the PC will now appear. You’ll need to right-click on the printer you wish to set as Default and select Set as Default from the menu.
- Step 4:- Exit the window now and reboot your device.
- Step 5:- If the problem is caused by this problem, it will be remedied by following these few simple procedures.
Reinstall the USB from the Device Manager
When the USB composite is not configured properly, the error can occur. To resolve this problem, you must reinstall the USB composite by following the procedures below:
- To open the Device Manager, press “Windows + R” and then type devmgmt.msc.
- Then select the Universal Serial Bus Controllers option. Then, to enlarge the list, click the “+” icon.
- Uninstall the “USB Composite Device” by right-clicking on it.
- Disconnect and rejoin your device.
If the HP Printer Error Code 30 , you can have your printer repaired. We hope the above solution can help you fix your Error Code 30 problem. We help you to Fix your all Printer Error Visit now Printererrorfix.com to solve your error.