Did your printer suddenly stop functioning and now displays Epson Error Code 0X97? Avoid panic. You will find the answer to your issue right here. This post will teach you how to resolve Epson Printer Error Code 0X97 on your own. Simply follow the troubleshooting procedures in the order specified and your Epson Printer with Error 0X97 will be repaired.
Simple Procedures to Resolve Error Code 0X97
Epson Printer Error 0X97 is an issue with the internal hardware of Epson Printers. This fault 0X97 is shown on the printer’s LCD panel. Epson Printer Error Code 0X97 occurs unexpectedly during the printing process and terminates the print job or shuts down the printer. One of the possible causes of Epson Printer Error Code 0X97 in your printer is a motherboard failure. Due to the fact that Epson Problem 0X97 is caused by an internal hardware malfunction, you may quickly resolve this error by following the troubleshooting methods shown below.
How to Resolve 0X97 Epson Printer Error Code?
There are many methods for resolving Epson Printer Error 0X97. The following are the solutions for troubleshooting Epson Printer Error 0X97.
Solution 1: Disconnect and reconnect the printer
- To begin, you must open the printer’s casing and check for any stuck paper materials. If present, gently remove any paper straps.
- Now, carefully remove all of your printer’s cartridges and disconnect all of the printer’s USB connections.
- Finally, switch off the printer by pushing the power button.
- Wait a few seconds before reconnecting any USB wires that were removed from the printer.
- Now turn on the printer and verify whether or not the error 0X97 has been resolved.
- If the error persists, attempt the solution. 2. The Printer Corrects the Banner
Solution 2: Reverse the process of unplugging and plugging in your printer.
This is the polar opposite of solution 1. This procedure enables you to determine if the problem happened as a result of internal hardware failure or not.
- To begin, turn down your printer and remove any USB connections.
- Wait 5 minutes and then press and hold the printer’s power button for more than 1 minute.
- Now, while holding down the power button, connect all USB cords.
- After connecting in all wires, press the power button for an additional 1 minute.
- Reconnect the power cord and press and hold the power button.
- Verify if the error is shown or not. If the Epson Error 0X97 continues to occur, go to solution 3.
Solution 3: Using Wet Tissues, clean the blocked Epson printer nozzles
- Unplug all of your printer’s power connections.
- Now, open the printer’s casing and dampen a soft cloth with an ammonia-based cleaning solution.
- Place the cloth under the print head and center the printer head.
- Allow 12 hours for the fabric to dry.
- Now, take the cloth from the printer and shut it off.
- Now, power on the printer and verify whether or not the problem has been addressed.
By following all of the instructions, it will be much simpler to fix this problem. However, you may also contact the Printererrorfix.com Printer Support staff. Fix now the error Lexmark printer error 900.00 in few steps .