How to Resolve the dell printer error code 016-302– Everyone uses technology gadgets such as laptops, computers, and printers in our technological age, and the printer is one of the most often used equipment. The average person wants a dependable printer that is excellent in every way and gives an excellent printing and user experience.
And Dell is one of the most trusted brands in the world, with a worldwide clientele. While Dell printers provide quick printing and a satisfying user experience, some users encounter difficulties such as error code 016-302. And they’re stumped as to how to Resolve Dell Printer Error Code 016-302.
These are typical problems that occur for a variety of internal or external causes. They are frustrating at times and detract from the overall increased user experience.
If you are a victim of this mistake, there is no need to worry or be irritated since is here to assist you. Our highly-trained professional team member will walk you through the process of resolving problem number 016-302 on your own. And now, it’s time to go into the details of how to Resolve Dell Printer Error Code 016-302.
How to Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error 016-302
Dell Printer Error Code 016-302 is an error that happens when the problem message “Restart the printer” displays repeatedly on the system screen. Occasionally, the user becomes annoyed, and this little but frequent error may spoil a person’s whole day by preventing printing and scanning of documents. However, we will walk you through a series of exact and correct methods that will undoubtedly resolve problem numbers 016-302.
To resolve this Dell Printer Error Code 016-302, follow the procedures outlined below.
Restart the printing device
To begin, you need to restart your Dell Printer. Restart your printer successfully by following the procedures shown below.
- Disconnect your Dell printer.
- Unplug all wires attached to the computer, including Ethernet, USB, and wireless adaptors.
- At the very least, wait 30 to 40 seconds.
- After a few seconds, re-power the printer “ON” with all data wires disconnected.
When the printer has successfully completed the power-on self-test, go to the following step.
- To begin, press the Menu button and then the Down Arrow until the Report or the list appears.
- By using the choose button, go to the Printer Settings option.
- The printer will print the page with the settings report.
- If the settings report prints correctly, there are no problems with the hardware and you may move to the next stage.
Remove from the Print Queue
- Open your system’s control panel.
- In the control panel menu, locate the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click on the icon for your printer and choose to See What’s Printing.
- By choosing them, you may cancel all printing instructions.
- To confirm, click “Yes.”
- Print a new command to verify that the problem has been fixed.
- When the printer recognises a new command and successfully prints a page, you may make use of the Dell printer’s efficient printing services.
- Alternatively, if the mistake continues, go to the next step.
Drivers for Printers: Reinstall
If the problem number 016-302 persists, you may try reinstalling your printer driver; this may resolve the Dell Printer error code 016-302. To carry out the reinstall operation, follow the instructions below.
- Start the programme by pressing or clicking the Start button.
- From the list, choose Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you are now using.
- Select the option to remove the device.
- To uninstall the printer, choose the Yes option and then press the Enter key.
- The printer drivers will be immediately uninstalled, and you will now need to obtain and install the most recent version of the driver for your printer.
- Open the browser on your computer and Visit Dell’s official website.
- Conduct a search for the most recent drivers for your printer and download them.
- Once the download is complete, launch the printer driver setup.
- Install the most recent printer driver for your operating system.
- After completing the procedures outlined above, you may update or reinstall your Dell printer driver to resolve problem number 016-302.
- This may address your printing problem. If the fault continues in any way, attempt to upgrade the firmware.
If the problem continues, follow the instructions below to update the firmware. It will without doubt resolve your Dell Printer problem code 016-302.
- To begin, download the latest firmware version from the Dell support website.
- Double-click the self-extracting archive to begin the extraction process.
- Select the browse option and go to the folder into which you wish to extract the files.
- Open the folder to which the files were extracted.
- Locate the dellfwup.exe programme in the list.
- Open the setup and pick the method for connecting the printer to the system, then click Next.
- Select the printer to update from the list and click next.
- A new window will open with a dialogue box with the words Do not stop the upgrade process once it has started.
- Once the update is complete, the printer will immediately restart and display the standard ready to print message.
- The update programme will display the updated version of your printer.
- To quit, click Next, followed by Finish.