Canon printers meet every requirement for printing; this is why Canon users appreciate Canon printers. When an error occurs on your printer, a Canon printer user may get disappointed. With appropriate solutions a tech-savvy person can quickly fix Canon printer mistakes. In this article, we discussed solutions to the Fix Printer error E48 and E58 .
If you are in trouble with the E48 or E58 error code on your Canon printer, there is no need to worry about it and think the time has come to buy a new printer. This paper outlines several fast and easy ways to solve E48 and E58 error codes. See the reasons behind the errors to troubleshoot those error codes. Let’s get on with it and start with it.
Primary reasons for E48 mistakes
Experts from Canon Printers say that the E48 error code appears common on a Canon printer. It is usually done when you do not connect to a server on your Canon printer. In plain terms, due to improper connectivity the error code E48 is caused. You now realised that you will have no difficulty in fixing your Canon printer and showing the Error Code. Follow the following step-by-step instructions to fix the error.
Canon Printer Solutions for Bypass Error E48
The appearance of error E48 on a Canon printer is quite common. We have shared good solutions to help you solve the problem below. To remove the Canon Printer Error read the following methods.
- We explained the entire procedure below to help you sort out the annoying error code. Follow the instructions step by step:
- Make sure that no damaged or broken hardware parts are present at the Canon printer.
- Another thing to do is to ensure that the hardware parts of the Canon printer are all right.
- Check the link right now.
- You need to make the necessary changes to correct that connection if the connection is not properly established.
- Check for non-loose or damaged cables.
- If cables appear to be broken or damaged, you have to replace them.
- Make sure that you register the printer if you are using Google cloud print.
- Connect the Canon printer to another stable network and verify whether the problem is over.
- There may sometimes be a problem if the router and modem are problematic. Check whether the two are working well.
- You will be able to fix the error after the procedure.
Method 2 :- Follow the instructions to help you fix your E48 error code:
- Go to Canon Drivers’ official website.
- Select the model Canon printer you are using.
- Select an operating system like Windows or Mac.
- To downloade the latest printer drivers, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Locate your drivers in the “Downloads” folder after downloading the drivers.
- Install your system’s printer drivers and try to print a page to see whether the E48 error code has been resolved.
Reasons for the E58 Error
The E58 error appears if the ink or paper size problem exists. The error can be deleted in minutes by a Canon printer user using this instruction.
- Follow the step-by-stage instructions, as outlined below, to clear the E58 error on a Canon printer.
- You first need to record the size of the paper.
- The Canon printer will avoid misprints by registering the right paper size.
- You must navigate to the printer settings and type in the paper size as you wish.
- Make sure you put the paper on the cassette as you print.
- Changes to the settings may be necessary if you want to.
- During this, the paper details are displayed on the display.
- Enter the paper size that you want to copy.
- Try to print a test page after the process to see if the E58 error has been resolved.
Canon printers have both features and print quality to appreciate, but often these printers can annoy a user with some annoying errors. In the article we have common solutions to the Fix Printer error E48 and E58 . We hope that the above solutions solve the problem.
We help you to Fix your all Printer Error Visit now Printererrorfix.com to solve your error.