How to resolve Lexmark printer cartridge error? Lexmark is a well-known electronic firm that produces a variety of printer models for commercial and household usage. Lexmark printer devices are usually inexpensive and easy to use. However, like any electrical device, it may sometimes exhibit momentary flaws that impair its function.
One of the most often encountered errors with Lexmark printers is the “Cartridge Missing” error message. Typically, this error occurs when the printer cartridge is moved from its original or proper location. To correct this problem, you must persuade your device that cartridges are installed in the mechanism. Additionally, by repositioning the cartridges in their suitable placements, the problem may be readily corrected.
The troubleshoot a “Lexmark printer cartridge error” error on a Lexmark printer:-
Please follow the instructions below to delete the items mentioned above from your printing device permanently:
- Turn on your Lexmark printer device and get access to the printer cartridges stored within.
- Firmly pull the cartridges out from the printer.
- Now, in the same sensible reversible fashion as you opened it earlier, seal the region from where you withdrew the cartridges.
- Next, power off the printer and then power it back on.
- After powering the printer, enter the cartridge compartment again and reinstall
- The cartridges are in their regular positions, ensuring that both the cartridge and the printer’s electrical
- connections make proper and excellent contact.
- Finally, shut the cartridge compartment and enable the printer device to do a cartridge inspection.
follow the bellow step to solve the Lexmark printer cartridge error:-
- This issue may occur as a result of a communication breakdown between two printheads or a short in one of the printheads.
- These are some of the procedures you must take to resolve the Cartridge issue on your Lexmark printer.
- To begin, verify that the printer is powered on.
- After that, open the printer’s lid.
- The cartridge begins its descent and comes to a halt at a predetermined place.
- If you see that the carrier does not instantly move to the centre.
- Then, turn off or detach your printer from the power source and move the carrier to the middle position.
- Remove both colourful and black cartridges from the container.
- Following that, you must shut the printer’s cover.
- Disconnect the printer from the power source to red-brick it.
- After 30 seconds, reconnect the printer’s primary wire.
- After powering up the printer, reinsert the black cartridge and shut the lid.
- Verify that there are no mistakes.
- If the issue persists, reinsert the coloured cartridge.
- Close the printer’s lid once again.
- Now, replace the cartridge that is causing the Lexmark printer’s Cartridge error.
- Rather than that, use the genuine Lexmark cartridge.
- Now, print a document to ensure that the mistake has been resolved.
Thus, these are the measures that must be taken to resolve Lexmark printer cartridge errors. We hope this post helped resolve your Lexmark cartridge issues.