Hp Printer have grown to be recognized with a “excellent printing experience.” With their outstanding performance, these remarkable printers have established a name for themselves. However, there are times when your printer’s performance suffers. There may be a variety of causes for these problems, like Hp Printer Error 79.00fe ranging from internal malfunctions to external factors impeding performance, and even normal wear and tear can have an impact on your printer’s performance.
We realise that running to an IT professional every time is not practical, which is why we have prepared this post. This post will provide some do-it-yourself troubleshooting ideas and solutions for ‘Hp Printer Error 79.00fe’
Why are you getting Hp Printer Error 79.00fe?
When you understand the root cause of an issue, you can properly troubleshoot it. This not only allows you to better comprehend the machine, but it also provides you a better idea of how to manage your system in the long term. So, first, let us investigate the cause of the HP Printer Error:
- If you are using an outdated firmware version on your HP printer, you may get hp printer error 79.00fe.
Consider the following:
Please check the following points before updating your printer’s firmware to the most recent version:
- To complete the update, you will need a steady internet connection as well as a reasonably fast PC.
- The update typically takes ten to thirty minutes to complete, depending on the speed of your computer and internet connection.
- You should verify that the firmware version you choose is compatible with your printer model.
- The update may be carried out via a USB Flash drive or a network connection.
Let’s look at the problem:
The full step-by-step procedures for upgrading the firmware are provided below. Please follow the following steps in the following order:
1st Solution :
- Step :- > The first approach is to update the firmware using a ‘Embedded Web Server’:
- Step :- > Turn off your printer.
- Step :- > Wait a few moments for it to settle before turning it back on.
- Step :- >Wait for it to be ready.
- Step :- >Open a browser and enter the printer’s IP address. (It may be found on the setup Page.)
- Step :- >Click on ‘General’ on the Embedded Web Server page.
- Step :- >On the left side of the new window, there is a ‘Firmware Upgrade’ option.
- Step :- >To extract the firmware files, click the ‘Browse’ button.
- Step :- >Look for files with the ‘.bdl’ suffix.
- Step :- >Select ‘Install.’
- Step :- >Allow some time for the installation to complete.
Important: Do not switch off or issue any print commands while upgrading the firmware.
- After the installation is complete, you must restart the printer.
- Once your printer is operational, please print the ‘Configuration’ page to verify that the most recent firmware version has been correctly installed.
2nd Solution :
A USB flash drive may also be used to update the firmware. This technique allows you to immediately upgrade the firmware on the printer’s control panel. Please take the following steps:
- Step :- > First, search for a file with the suffix ‘.bdl.’
- Step :- > Make a copy of this file on a USB flash drive.
- Step :- > Turn off your printer.
- Step :- > Allow your printer to rest for a few minutes before turning it back on.
- Step :- > Wait a few moments after turning it on for the printer to enter ‘ready’ mode.
- Step :- > To do this, go to your printer’s control panel and look for the option ‘USB Firmware Upgrade.’ (The procedures may differ depending on the printer’s control panel.)
- Step :- > Insert the USB Flash Drive now.
- Step :- > To begin the upgrade, choose the ‘.bdl’ file and click ‘OK.’
- Step :- > Wait for the installation to finish.
- Step :- > After installing the firmware, the printer will begin to reboot itself on its own.
- Step :- > Once your printer is operational, please print the ‘Configuration’ page to verify that the most recent firmware version has been correctly installed.
If the Hp Printer Error 79.00fe , you can have your printer repaired. We hope the above solution can help you fix your Hp Printer Error 79.00fe.
We help you to Fix your all Printer Error Visit now Printererrorfix.com to solve your error.