General Epson L800 Error – I’d want to share my experience with general issues that often occur on the Epson L800 printer; perhaps, my experience here will be beneficial to you.
General Error warnings on frequent printer problems, both technological and human, that result in the printer printing less than optimally. The issue is often accompanied by a blinking light and/or lights on the Resume button, and also on the Power button, where the lights will flash and you will be unable to print anything with this printer. The reason for the majority of the major and most frequently occurring errors on the Epson L800 general error reset software is that the cartridge is stuck and unable to print properly. It’s a good idea to check in the printer to see if there is paper in it or if anything is stuck inside the printer that you are using.
Here is the solution to fix Epson L800 Error
Epson L800 general error how to resolve is a frequent occurrence. Damage caused by general error often happens around the damaged Cartridge, or a flexible cable is damaged, rendering it incapable of printing, or a Cartridge Chip is damaged, resulting in a General Error. Check each item individually to ensure that everything works well.
Don’t forget to restart the printer once it has been fixed; switch off and on your Epson printer L800 again to allow it to normalise; many circumstances may cause the Epson L800 printer general error to revert to its original state. Additionally, notice if there is an unfinished print schedule; if so, cancel in advance.
Another method for resolving the Epson L800 General Error is to do a printer reset. Reset is used to return the printer to its factory default settings from when it was bought.
To do this, you may follow the procedures below:
- Epson L800 Driver Download and Installation
- Epson L800 Resetter may be downloaded and installed here.
- Extract the downloaded file and run AdjProg.exe.
- Click Change the model name to Epson L800 Port Auto by selecting Change.
- Select a Particular Mode of Adjustment
- Select the Waste Ink Pad Counter option and then click OK.
- Concluding by clicking Check. Then, under MainPadCounter > Platen Pad Counter > Initialization > Finish, tick the box.
- Switch off your printer and then re-power it on.
In this post, you learned ways for General Epson L800 Error which is often encountered error in epson printers.
If the issue continues, you should consider replacing the printer, since print heads are often not much less expensive than replacing the whole printer.
If you getting an issue on epson printer error code :-
- fix Epson printer error code w11