How can I fix Canon G3200 error code 5B00? This is a topic that’s on the minds of many Canon printer owners, and while not every person has found the solution, they continue to look for it.
You’ll have a good probability of finding Error Code 5B00 in the printer’s logs. This mistake consistently bothers people, since it’s a frequent occurrence that the error arises and cannot be anticipated beforehand.
Canon suggests to customers some general solutions for the Error Code 5B00 seen on the Canon G3200. This advice is to turn the printer off, then turn it back on. Some more solutions that are rather immune to printer problems were discovered and require dealing with the printer heads.
Troubleshoot the Error Canon G3200 error 5B00
One reason is:
The issue happened on the printer when a paper was finished printing, but the ink had run out.
Foreign cartridges may be to blame, since Canon claims that the printer also has trouble handling them. Having your printheads cleaned and double-checked may fix this issue. However, keep in mind that the only time the fix will work is if the printer is no longer guaranteed due of possible damage to the printhead, which voids the warranty.
a second major factor:
This issue also happens when the printer is using various ink formulations. Some non-legitimate toner cartridges will sometimes have defects that lead to printouts with one of these problems. The defects happen when you use an inadequate toner cartridge that is usually inexpensive.
This error has remediation procedures. This answer is drawn on years of experience with the printer repair shop, which has encountered this problem over and over again.
Take a look at these solutions and the resolution to this issue, where we will take you through the whole process of resolving the problem. Pick one of the three options here:
The Solution is: (Get the printer into service mode)
Find where the STOP button is located. The printer provides enough assistance by concealing all the buttons. Though, it’s not immediately apparent, if you look closer, you can see the squares. To locate the stop button, look under the Error light (which will helpfully be orange because of the error you are trying to fix).
- Shut off the printer.
- Hold down the power button for a few seconds. Press it down.
- Wait for the blue light to go on after 2 or 3 seconds.
- You need to press the STOP button a total of 6 times. When you push it, the lights will always go from orange to blue. After six successive times of using the machine, the blue button should have been pressed.
- Let release of the button, you are releasing the power.
- You’ll see the blue light flashing for a while. If the printer opts to perform a head clean before it prints, the job will take only 5 seconds or a minute…
- The blue light will remain on at some point. The primary screen will have no data on it. This is the Service Mode setting.
- Plug the printer into your computer via USB.
Alternative 2: (Reset the ink absorber to 0 percent )
- Run the application servicetool.exe. Find Service tool v3400 on Google.
- Make sure everything is functional. You’ll see it with your own eyes. When all of the print choices are dimmed, it is because the printer is either not connected to the computer or has crashed.
- An Ink Absorber Counter choice will be on your screen, along with a Counter value. Press the Set button to reset the counter to zero percent and ensure that the counter stays there. You should receive a notification indicating that the operation is complete. If you get an error notice, it indicates that the printer is not in service mode.
Alternative Solution 3:
- Cancel the printer’s print job.
- Press and hold the “Stop/Reset” button until you see the “error-clear” or “start” indicator light come on.
- While holding down the “Power On” button, press “Power Off.”
- Release the “Stop/Reset” button to turn on the printer while you are holding the “Power On” button.
- To power on, push the “Power On” button and hold it down while pressing the “Stop/Reset” button twice.
- the “Power On” button should be freed
- It should show a “idle” warning before you restart it. It’ll take a minute and a half.
- If you see “idle,” open the top cover so you may access the cartridges.
- To replace the cartridges, you will need to take out the black and colour cartridges by lifting the lid of the cartridge holder.
- Put the cartridge storage cover back on and turn off the printer.
- Flip the cover back into place and then turn the printer back on.
- When you finish using the printer, put the cartridges back.
Alternative Solution 4:
Step 1:- To begin, you need to stop the Canon printer.
Step 2: Place your hand on the stop or reset button and press and hold it.
Step 3: As you push the on or off button, you will have to hold down the reset or stop button at the same time. this will run the printer again, where it will stop working.
Step 4: Before anything else, push the stop/reset catch several times while keeping it light and with little pressure. Also, remember to keep your hand closed around the power button.
Step 5: Push down all of the keys, then wait for the print to appear on your screen.
Step 6: In the wake of touching the Reset catch five more times, you should push the On/Off catch two or three times before everything is said and done.
in this post, you learned true ways for which is often encountered error in Canon printers.
If the issue continues, you should consider replacing the printer, since print heads are often not much less expensive than replacing the whole printer.
We help you to Fix your all Printer Error Visit now Printererrorfix.com to solve your error.
Related topics :-
Even if you complete all the steps in the solution, your Canon printer will still have an issue if you don’t call Canon technical support to help you.