The message of brother printer error hl2240d is a technical default that occurs in the Brother Printer. We are all aware that a printer is required to complete a printing task.
Brother HL-2240 – Toner Cartridge Reset
Occasionally, the Brother HL-2240 does not correctly reset after inserting a new cartridge, and displays a ‘toner low’ or ‘toner empty’ warning. Manually resetting the printer to clear this notice is possible:
- Ascertain that the printer is switched off.
- Remove the front cover from the printer.
- While turning on the printer, continue to hold the Go button.
- Release the GO button after the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs are illuminated and the Ready LED is off.
- All LEDs will be turned off.
- Two (2) times press the Go button. The LEDs for Toner, Drum, and Error will illuminate.
- Press the Go button six (6) times on the TN420 / TN2210 cartridge, or seven (7) times on the TN450 / TN2220 cartridge.
- Close the front cover. The Error LED should now be flashing.
Brother HL-2240 – Drum Reset
After replacing the drum unit in a Brother HL-2240 with a DR420 / DR2200, the printer’s page counter must be reset. The drum warning light on the printer will be turned off.
- Simply remove the front cover and continue to press the “GO” button until all four LEDs are illuminated. Close the front cover by depressing the “GO” button.
HL-2240 Brother – Print a Test Page
- While turning on the printer, continue to hold the GO button.
- Maintain pressure on the button until the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs illuminate.
- When GO is released, the LEDs will turn off.
- Once again, press GO and the printer will print a test page.
Brother HL-2240 – Page of Printing Preferences
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to enter Ready mode.
- Within two (2) seconds, press GO three (3) times.
- The printer will print a page using the printer’s settings.
HL-2240 Brother – Factory Reset
- Shut off the printer.
- While turning on the printer, keep the GO button pressed. Maintain pressure on the button until all LEDs
- illuminate and the Ready LED light goes off.
- When GO is released, all LEDs will dim.
- Ten (10) times, press GO. The printer will resume automatically.
By following all of the instructions, it will be much simpler to fix this brother printer error hl2240d printer problem. However, you may also contact the Brother Printer Support staff. The team members collaborate to resolve technical problems within a certain time period. They will help you in providing the best and reliable solutions. With their new tools and innovative ideas, they will fix all of your printer related issues in minimal time and cost.
If you are getting issue like FIX Brother Pritner Error B200 resolve now.