If you have a Ricoh printer that is displaying the problem, you may resolve the RICOH PRINTER ERROR J001 by following the steps below.
Procedure 1: Cleaning the printer
Because even a little piece of paper might produce this mistake, this step is intended to clean the printer. This procedure entails the following steps:
- By clicking on the power button, you may turn off the printer.
- Unplug the printer’s power cord
- Disconnect any other cords connected to the printer.
- Purchase a bright flashlight.
- Open each tray, lid, and paper feed and check for any objects using the flashlight.
- If any dust or debris is found, gently clean them all.
- Organize the cables
- Connect the printer’s power wire
- Activate the printer by pressing the power button.
- Determine whether or not the printer is printing.
- If the preceding procedure does not resolve the problem, the following method might be used.
Procedure 2: Compressed air is blown
This technique utilises compressed air to clear dirt. The following steps must be taken:
- Open the printer’s doors and blast compressed air across the paper path.
- Blow air into sensing units to remove dirt that has accumulated on them as a result of paper dirt.
This procedure may work if your sensing unit has been rendered inoperable due to paper filth.
Procedure 3- Passing air via the feed roller
This technique involves blowing air onto the feed roller. The steps involved in this procedure are as follows:
- Locate the feed roller- The feed roller is visible when the paper tray is removed. It is responsible for feeding paper into the machine. Thus, the first step is to identify the feed roller by removing the paper tray. This roller is large and greyish, with gouges running through it. The paper is supported by this roller.
- Blowing air- Once the roller has been discovered, the objective is to blow air into it.
Procedure 4: Cleaning the roller
The roller is cleaned in this way since one of the probable causes of this issue is dust within the roller. If you have D-ink or rubber rejuvenator, you may clean the roller with a lint-free cloth.
5-Computer Scanning Method
The PC is scanned using the Windows Registry Repair programme in this technique. Additionally, it is possible that the machines may need to be rebooted to complete the scanning process.
I hope above mention step will help to solve your issue RICOH PRINTER ERROR J001, If you are still unable to resolve the mistake after completing all of the above procedures, you should see an expert. You should contact Ricoh printer customer service for the best help.