Printer issues can hinder your day to day work severely if not fixed at the correct time. HP printer error code oxc4eb827f is one such error that may annoy you.
Most of the HP users have been seen complaining about Error Code oxc4eb827f on their screens.
HP customers who are aware of the cartridge replacement job can handle the situation by their own.
As it is assumed that replacing cartridges can solve the HP printer error code oxc4eb827f.
Well, this is not the only marked reasons for the occurrence of this error. There are some other likely reasons as well, such as:
• Corrupted Registry files
• Lot of print commands in Queue.
• Paper Debris stuck
• A paper jam has occurred in your printer
• Problematic cartridges
• Block carriage movement
• Any external particle stuck
• Problem with print head
Any of the below mentioned reasons could get you to see this evil error. However, you wouldn’t be able to work until this error is resolved.
Steps for Fixing HP Printer Error Code Oxc4eb827f
As said earlier, working with cartridges can help you to get out of this situation. But work with cartridges only if you have experienced cartridges replacement earlier.
Or you think you can do it positively else you should contact the HP Printer Customer Service.
Follow the below-mentioned steps in the mentioned order.
• Open the printer cover while keeping it turned on.
• Take out the cartridges one by one.
• Now, turn off the printer and plug out the power cable.
• Shut down your system(PC)
• Turn off the wireless router
• Wait for at least 60 seconds; you can also take a break of 2-3 minutes.
• Plugin the power cable into the printer.
• Let printer do its initial setup.
• Insert cartridges back only when you get a message for the same.
• Next, you should create a cartridge copy (highly recommended)
• Now, switch on the PC and wireless router at the same time.
• Wait until every device gets ready to work.
Most possibly you will not see HP printer error code oxc4eb827f on your screen now.
This is tried, and tested method and has a good success rate. The experts usually suggest following this method only when it comes to fixing printer error oxc4eb827f.
Unfortunately, if this did not work for you and you are still getting HP error oxc4eb827f; don’t fear.
There are some more effective suggestions that you can go with.
Check out the following suggestions:
Removing a Paper Jam
If your printer has got a paper jam, then remove it first.
Depending upon your printer model open the top cover.
Try to get out the stuck paper.
Be patient and clear paper jam from everywhere in the printer.
The previous section mentioned about taking out and inserting back cartridges.
But what if your cartridge is faulty/broken or obsolete.
While taking out cartridges do check their health and replace if required.
Also, check for low ink level, this can also get you to see unforeseen errors. HP printer error oxc4eb827f could be one such situation.
Check Printer Driver
You can’t rule out the option of old or wrong printer drivers installed. Go to HP official website and cross-check your printer driver version.
Also, check for any updates available for your HP printer firmware.
Reset Your Printer
Resetting your printer can solve many printer errors. In a way, it revitalizes your printer and allows it to work as it is new.
Following are the steps of the process of How to Reset HP Printer.
• Switch off your HP printer and remove the power cable.
• Reconnect the power cable after a gap of 30 seconds at least.
• Press & long hold “Resume” button 10-20 seconds) and turn ON the printer (by pressing power button)
• The attention lights will start blinking.
• Now release the pressed “Resume” button.
• This will take the printer to restore its factory settings.
• Let printer complete its initial setup process.
Try to give a new printing command to confirm whether its working well or not.