How to resolve the HP LASERJET P1005 scanner? HP’s Laserjet P1005 printers are a recent innovation. With a slew of new standards, the world’s most secure printing, and cutting-edge technology, these printers have established a foothold in the global market.
They enable up to 25 people to work collaboratively through cloud technology, printing 20 pages per minute, and are a quick-printing technology. When a product is in high demand, it’s inevitable that consumers may encounter mistakes. The simplest is an engine scanning mistake.
Error Scanner HP Laserjet P1005 Engine
Before attempting to resolve the HP Laserjet P1005 Engine Scanner Error, it is necessary to understand what error codes or control panel messages are shown. To fix any problem codes, a simple approach is to switch the printer off and on again while doing the operation.
- Error codes 12 and 13 indicate that the scanner motor is unable to retrieve the home location.
- This may be resolved by replacing the motor.
- Error number 16 indicates that the scanner’s CIS sensor is not communicating with the printer.
- To resolve the issue, first, do the basic technique, then verify and reconnect any flat-flexible wires inside the scanner.
- Replace the format or the internal scan assembly if the problem persists.
- Error code 17 indicates that the motor’s location in the scanner is wrong.
- Examine the scanning carriage for obstructions and determine whether any internal objects are impeding the scan head.
- For error code 23, a calibration failure occurs in the scanner.
- Carry out the fundamental technique, then inspect and rejoin any flat-flexible wires. Replace the format card if the situation persists.
The issue that is often encountered is the inability to copy or scan any document, yet printing is feasible.
To resolve the HP Laserjet P1005 engine scanner error
carefully follow the instructions.
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power line from the wall outlet.
- Verify that the cable connection is secure. While the issue may originate with the format card, in the majority of situations, the cable connection is extensively inspected.
- Reconnect the cable correctly after cleaning it.
- Now, examine the format card and attempt to replace it.
- If the error continues, the issue is with your scanner.
- As a result, you must inspect the scanner. The cable may be faulty, or the motor and gears inside the bracket may be faulty.
- Open the motor and thoroughly clean it.
- In the majority of situations, the bracket will fail; if this occurs, contact a service centre to have it replaced. The issue is small and easily resolved.
- Check the gears after cleaning the motor. If they are too tight, loosen them.
- If the gears stay too tight, the engine will be unable to handle the load, resulting in a mistake.
- Connect to a power source and verify whether or not your query about How to Fix HP Laserjet P1005 Engine Scanner Error was addressed.
If, however, the issue continues HP LASERJET P1005 scanner and you are unable to interpret it, you may call HP Printer customer service or a reputable specialist to promptly repair your printer.