The use of printing tools has made an improvement in terms of faster, smoother, and quality prints. Such needs are correctly served by the Canon printers with an enhanced presentation. These printers are high in demand for their reliable performance in creating an precise and exact copy.
If you have own PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet printer and you are facing an Error B200 for Canon Pixma MP560, then you need to read the post mentioned below to know about the affected areas that delay your print.
When you are facing this error, it means that there is a problem with the print head. It can happen because of the reasons mentioned below:
- A faint and congested print can cause this to happen
- A low-quality cartridge can generate the problem
- Interference with the paper tray
- Dry and refilling of the ink tank
Steps to Fix Error B200 for Canon Pixma MP560:
By Repairing the Scratched Cartridge
- Start by removing the power cords and unlink the printer off with other connected devices.
- Now, try to uncover the head to see the ink tank.
- Remove the cartridge vigilantly and see any leakage of ink inside.
- Carefully detach the print head and clean it with the cotton cloth and its surrounding areas.
- Replace the scratched cartridge with a new one if required.
- Place the cleaned component in its respective place.
- After that, connect the device to the main computer.
- Switch on the power source to see the device led is blinking form.
- The final and last step is to click on the ‘Run Head Alignment’ option to track a test print.
After following the above mentioned steps, your printer will be able to work in a normal state.
Fix the Error Through Automatic Route
- First and foremost, you need to make sure that you have a stable internet connection to solve this issue. It is also compulsory to have administrator access to the PC.
- Check if your ‘Canon Ink Jet Printer Utility Software’ is up-to-date. If not, then try to update it to make it compatible with your computer system. You need to Install the latest version.
- In the settings option of your computer, select the ‘Device and Printers’ option.
- Click right on the model name that is Canon PIXMA mp560, and choose the properties.
- Tap on the ‘Maintenance Box’ to select the ‘Deep Cleaning’ option.
- After following the above steps, cleaning through an automatic route gets done.
- Now, run a ‘Nozzle Check’ in the maintenance menu.
After following the above mentioned steps, you have successfully done the troubleshooting via administrator access.
By Checking on the Print Head
- Switch off the switchboard to delink the printer.
- Take out the print head and clean it properly with cotton pads.
- Now re-attach it and keep it to the larboard side.
- Long press the printer power button to almost five minutes.
- Now, establish the link to the PC and start the machine.
- Give a print test run to check if it is doing the job properly.
You have to follow the above mentioned steps in the serial order to let it function properly.
The above methods can easily remove any defects in the device. If issue still persists, then a technical expert can remove the Error B200 for Canon Pixma MP560 effortlessly.
At the End
The above methods will help you to solve the Error B200 for Canon Pixma MP560 in an effective way. Just you need to follow the instructions in the right manner.
A missed step or wrong click must be avoided to diagnose the printer machine. With the following self-corrective steps, you can configure the issue without difficulty.
If issue still persists, then you can connect to the specialist and get it resolved in on time.