Epson error code 0xf1 is one of the most common errors that Epson users may face while using Epson printers.
Usually, when this error occurs, print head stops carrying out its normal functions.
In such situations, your print-head is not able to read any type of document or moves from left to right when it is started.
Epson error 0xf1 can show a variety of messages in a different version of printers, but the problem remains the same. The most common messages are “Epson XP 620 error code oxf1”, “Epson workforce 2650 error 0xf1”, “Epson workforce WF 3540 error code 0xf1”, etc.
So, in this post we will search different reasons for Epson error 0xf1 and its solutions.
Reasons that can Cause Epson Error Code 0xf1
- Corrupted registry entry issues on the computer.
- Hardware issue in your Computer or Printer
- Software Issue in your Computer or Printer
- Outdated printer driver
- Any other technical error
Best 5 Solutions to Fix Epson Error Code 0xf1
This error can be initiated due to paper jamming. To start with, remove the paper stack from the paper feed tray. Make sure that there is no torn or twisted paper page there in the paper feed.
Clean the paper tray and around well and remove all the dust particles which may have caused this error. Now re-arrange the paper in the tray again and check if it works.
Old Printer version
In case you are using an older version of the printer driver this error is most likely to arise. Make sure to update the printer driver with the latest version of the driver available.
Print Head Problem
Blocked or Damaged printer head can also cause this error to happen. In the case of the broken printer head, replace it with a new one. The other evident solution is to take the print head out and wipe it off with a clean cloth. Clean the nozzles and sides of the print head carefully.
Quick Steps to Fix Epson Error Code oxf1
Reset the printer device
Resetting the printer device can also help you clearing up this issue. To reset the printer, follow these steps:
• Go to the “Menu” option and scroll down to the “Preference” Option and press okay.
• Now search for the “Reset” option and confirm the selection.
• Once the process is over, check if your printer works or not.
Re-install the Printer Device
If all the above mentioned solutions don’t work, then you can try re-installing your printer device.
To re-install the device follow the below steps:
• Open “Control Panel” and select “Programs and Features” options. (this option will display all the programs installed in your computer)
• Search for printer icon here on the list. Once you get it, make a right-click on it and pick the “Uninstall” option. Confirm by pressing “OK”.
• Wait for sometime to complete the process. Also, uninstall other programs related to your printer device.
• Now re-install the latest version of your printer’s drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
• Once the process is over, you will find that your Epson error 0xf1 will be resolved.
The processes mentioned above are very beneficial which can help you to resolve Epson error code 0xf1. In case, you are still facing the same issue; then you will need an expert’s help to fix this error.
Get in touch with our expert team for speedy assistance.