The single-in-one laser Canon printer MF3010 Error is a high-quality printer. The printer’s excellent quality, black & white prints, copying and colour scanning are very small and simple to operate. You get the first print in 8 seconds with this printer.
For both black and white pages the canon picture may be printed and copied by Canon printer MF3010 Error. In this Canon printer, too, the print resolution is extremely good. Printing crisp monochrome outputs up to 1200 € per 600 dpi resolution. This printer also has a USB connection for communicating with a mobile device such as cameras, mobile devices and so on.
This printer Canon MF3010 is used to print documents using high-quality ink cartridges. The printer is simple to operate and user-friendly. This printer driver supports the Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 2000 download of the Canon MF3010 driver.
Solution to remove Jammed Paper
Jammed Paper Removal
While a paper jam develops inside the printer when the  light is flashing. To remove the stuck paper, follow the steps in this section.
To remove stuck paper, follow directions in the screen.
The printer inside
1. Keep the panel operating. Lift the platform for scanning.
NOTE: If the scanning platform cannot be lifted
Ensure the glass on the platten is fully closed. Do not attempt to raise the scan platform forcibly, because it may harm the machine. When a thick document is inside, such as a book, the glass plate cannot be closed fully. Remove it from the panel glass in this instance.
- Keep the toner cover hold on the left front side.
- Open the lid for the toner.
- Remove the cartouche of the toner.
- Remove the stuck paper by carefully removing it.
- If the front of the paper jammed cannot be seen
- Do not forcefully remove the paper and go on to Step 7.
- Remove the paper squeezed carefully by removing it.
(1) Gently draw down any gap between the fixing unit (A) and roller (B) from any stuck paper until the front end emerges from the machine. (1)
(2) Hold the paper sides and pull it out gently until the leading edge appears.
2. Reload paper to the cassette of paper.
3. Add the cartridge of toner.
Place the protrusions (A) on the sides of the toner cartridge in the machine’s side guides and slide the toner cartridge into the machine until the toner cartridge rest on the rear of the machine.10. Closing the lid of the toner.
NOTE: If the toner cover cannot be closed
Ensure the toner cartridge is placed in the machine correctly. Try not to shut the toner cover vigorously since it may harm the machine.
11. Reduce the platform for scanning.
The press is ready for printing.
Cassette of paper
1. Remove the loaded paper from the paper box.
2. Remove the blowjob by carefully pulling it out.
3. Load the cassette with paper. 3.
In this post, you learned three tried and true ways for resolving Canon printer MF3010 Error which is often encountered in Canon printers.
If the issue continues, you should consider replacing the printer, since print heads are often not much less expensive than replacing the whole printer.
We help you to Fix your all Printer Error Visit now Printererrorfix.com to solve your error.
Related topics :-
How to Fix HP Printer Cartridge Error Ink ?
How To Fix Hp Printer Error State in windows 10 ?
What is HP Printer Furser Error ? How to Fix HP Printer Fuser Error?