After a cartridge substitution the Canon Printer B204 Error may occur.
First of all, take the cartridges from the plastic pack, but don’t drill plastic membranes, since when you put the cartridge that will create this problem.
This may also occur if you modify a totally empty cardboard: the printer starts a cleaning cycle while inserting a complete cardboard, but no freshly inserted cardboard has yet to get the tint head.
Error code B200 (or similar bugs B201/B202/B203/B204/B205/B206/B207) indicates that the communication of your print head has usually failed, and that servicing or replacement is needed for your printer.
This error is unfortunately not solved. A service or replacement is needed for your printer.
Follow the following steps, please.
- To switch OFF the printer, press the power button.
- Remove the cable of the printer.
Note If you support faxing and unplug the power connection your printer will delete any faxes saved in the memory of the machine.
Service is needed, unfortunately.
Here are a few ways for revoking this B204 error:
Solution 1: Take off cartons
- Strengthen the printer 2 min.
- Turn the printer on
- Set up the cartridges
Solution 2: Turn the printer on
- Disconnect the cable
- Open the deck
- Manually move the printhead to the normal location where the cartridge replacement takes place (If the
- printhead carriage is not movable, reconnect and then turn on the printer, then unplug it again when the head
- carriage is in the moving position.
- Change cartridges.
- Close a printer’s front lid, plug into the electric cable, and restart a regular printer usage.
Solution 3: Try a hard reset if the mistake continue
In this post, you learned three tried and true ways for resolving Canon Printer B204 Error which is often encountered in Canon printers.
If the issue continues, you should consider replacing the printer, since print heads are often not much less expensive than replacing the whole printer.
We help you to Fix your all Printer Error Visit now Printererrorfix.com to solve your error.
Related topics :-