Canon is a well-known printer brand that is renowned for producing high-quality, dependable printers. Canon printers, like any other mechanical equipment, may develop faults that need immediate care. Canon printer error 5200 is one of the most frequent errors (support code).
We’ll go through the causes of this problem and how to repair Canon printer error 5200 in simple stages in this tutorial. So, if you properly follow this advice, you should be able to fix this issue without difficulty.
What Causes Canon Printer Error 5200?
Problems with cartridges are the most common reason of Canon printer error 5200. It may be because of low ink levels in your cartridge, a defective cartridge, or a problem with your printer’s logic board. We know that Canon printers are intended to print in black even if the black cartridge is empty because the colours in the colour ink cartridge are used. As a result, if you encounter the Canon printer error 5200, your printer cartridges are either empty or near to empty. Let’s talk about how to fix this issue now that you know what’s causing it.
How to Resolve Error Code 5200 on Canon Printers
For the most part, there are three simple remedies for the Canon printer error 5200. We’ve gone through each one separately, and you should attempt each one until the problem is fixed.
Solution 1: Refill all of your cartridges/ink tanks with new ink.
- Check the ink levels in your black and coloured ink cartridges and get them refilled if necessary.
- After you’ve filled the black cartridge, ensure sure you’ve filled the colour ink cartridge as well. You’ll get this error if you don’t.
Solution 2: Manually clean the cartridge / print head
- Unplug your printer’s power cord and leave it turned off for one hour.
- Next, remove the ink cartridges from your printer and thoroughly clean their heads.
- Replace the cartridges, reconnect the power cord, and restart your printer to see whether the problem has been addressed.
Solution 3: Restore factory (default) settings to your Canon printer
- We’re going to reset the printer settings to factory defaults using these procedures.
- To turn off your printer, press the ‘ON’ button.
- Wait for the printer to switch off before proceeding.
- Now, using your right hand, push and hold the ‘Stop’ button while simultaneously pressing and holding the ‘ON’ button with your left. After 2-3 seconds, remove the ‘Stop’ button and continue to hold the ‘ON’ button with your left hand.
- Next, hit the ‘Stop’ button 5 times while holding the ‘ON’ button. The yellow triangle light below should be turned on and off each time you push the Stop button at intervals of approximately 2 seconds.
- When you release all of the buttons, the LCD display will go black, but the ON button will begin to flash. This indicates that your printer is in the process of being reset.. If your computer tells you that it’s installing new hardware at this point, disregard it.
- When the ON button stops flickering and displays a steady green light, it is ready to use. Wait for your printer to turn off after pressing it once.
- Remove the printer’s ink cartridges. Clean the printhead thoroughly before replacing the cartridges in the printer. Then, to turn on your printer, click the ‘ON’ button.
That is all there is to it. You should now try printing, and your printer should work properly.
In this post, you learned three tried and true ways for resolving Error 5200, which is often encountered in Canon printers.
If the issue continues, you should consider replacing the printer, since print heads are often not much less expensive than replacing the whole printer.
We help you to Fix your all Printer Error Visit now Printererrorfix.com to solve your error.
Related topics :-
How to Fix HP Printer Cartridge Error Ink ?
How To Fix Hp Printer Error State in windows 10 ?
What is HP Printer Furser Error ? How to Fix HP Printer Fuser Error?