Brother printers are excellent in terms of performance and they have also got the remarkable attention of the users around the globe. Although they are designed to be user-friendly and easy to troubleshoot but as time passes, various issues and errors begin to snitch in.
One of the most common errors that users come across in Brother Printer is error code 0x803C010B.
An error is showed on the printer which says “error 0x803C010B – unable to print documents. Please try later”. This means that the printer is in deactivated mode and not able to receive any print command from the printer.
Brother Printer 0x803c010b error is mainly caused when your printer is connected to a network via Simple Network Management Protocol or SNMP protocol.
SNMP mainly manages the hardware devices on the Internet and supplies information to the printers. In this post, we will study the easy ways to fix this error code 0x803C010B.
As and when Brother Printer error 0x803c010b takes place on device, processes like scanning, faxing, scanning and copying of documents are hard to perform. Before moving ahead to the Brother Printer 0x803c010b service error options, let’s first look at its possible causes:
• The firmware of the device is old.
• The printer is continuously turned on and off.
• Encounter any unexpected error while a large document is being printed.
• Incorrect interaction with the spooler between the printer.
• If you try to print any page from a unsafe or unauthorized link, stop printing.
If you are facing Printer Error Code 0x803C010B, try these below mentioned methods to resolve this error.
By disabling the Protocol.
• Go to ‘Start’ menu on your Windows device.
• Select “Control Panel” option or you can practice the shortcut by pressing Window key + X.
• Select “Hardware and Sounds” option and then choose the ‘Devices and Printers’.
• Click on right click on your ‘Brother Printer’.
• In the drop-down menu, choose ‘Printers properties’ option.
• A new window will pop up on your screen.
• Click on “Ports” button on this window.
• Scroll down the list and select ‘Standard TCP/ IP Port’ and then click on the ‘Configure Port’ button.
• A window will pop on your screen, uncheck the “SNMP Status Enabled” checkbox on it.
• Click the ‘OK’ tab and then, hit on the “Apply” button.
• Now restart your printer and check if your Brother printer is working or not.
If you are still getting this error, try the next method to resolve it.
By Reinstalling Printer Device
• Select ‘Hardware and Sound’ in the Control Panel
• Again Select “Devices and Printers” option.
• Select your Brother printer by making a right click on it and click on ‘Remove Device’ option and then hit on ‘yes’ for confirmation.
• Unplug your brother printer and Restart your pc.
• Once your PC gets started positively, plug in the Brother Printer device.
• Reinstall its drivers from the manufacturer’s website and restart your computer.
• Make a test run of your printer to check if the issue is resolved or not.
If all of the above methods have not resolved your printer issue, we advise you to call us or visit our website to get immediate assistance for solving your Brother Printer Error Code 0x803C010B.
You can also chat with our Experts to get suitable solutions online to overhaul your printer device. We are available 24/7 at your service