Solution of Error FF04 Printing HP :- In spite of the fact that the world is becoming increasingly digital, the importance of printed paper still has a stronghold. As a provider of printers as well as printing solutions, HP is among the most well-known brands on the market today.
HP printers are still widely used in offices for business work today. They’re being used not just at work, but also at home, due to the fact that they’re cost-effective and also long-lasting. Read More
Why Causes Error FF04 with HP
Despite the fact that this printing machine has a lot of features, some people have problems with it that they can’t fix on their own. There’s an important firmware issue with the error code ff04. Either the EIO card, firmware DIMM, or the formatter are associated with it. For example, invalid printing commands, corrupted information, or void procedures can cause this error. Occasionally, electrical noise in the cord can cause data to be corrupted during transmission to the printer. There are a variety of other reasons, such as low-quality parallel cords, bad links, or specific software.
Steps to Troubleshoot Error FF04 on HP Printer
How to Fix the HP Printer Error ff04 in Windows?
Remove the printer from your network as soon as possible. Then, connect it directly to a computer to run some tests and see how it works. If the printer is working properly, then the ff04 error is caused by a software conflict that interferes with the printer.
Solution 1 :–> Try printing from another location. If it works, go back to the first location and try printing a different file to see if the problem is file-related.
Solution 2 :–> Remove pending printing files from your computer
- Step 1 : Delete all jobs from the print queues on the computer connected to the printer, and restart the computer.
- Step 2: Reconnect the printer’s data cable and turn it on again.
- Step 3 : Allow the printer to reestablish network communication for about a minute.
- Step 4 : This step is only necessary if the error does not reappear after reconnecting the network connection. If the error persists after printing the test page, it could be a sign of a corrupted device driver. This print job should be deleted and the printer restarted.
Solution 3 :–> Update the printer’s firmware software.
- Step 1:- Restart the printer without error after clearing all print queues and resetting the printer.
- Step 2:- Download the latest firmware version from the internet and install it.
- Step 3:- Attempt to print the documents again in Step 3.
Note: If the error persists even after updating the firmware, narrow down the problem to find out what application is causing the error to occur.
Solution 4:–> Turn off the printer’s RAM disc and you’ll be good to go.
To turn off the RAM DISK, go to the Configure Device menu on the printer control panel and select the Configuration>System Setup submenu.
Solution 5–>Alternatively, you can uninstall all EIO devices and firmware DIMMs if they are installed. Boot your printer. Otherwise, replace all of the EIO devices until the error reappears, if it does not. Devices that cause errors should be replaced. Also known as a formatter
NOTE :- If you are having any another issue regarding any printer then please Visit on:-
- How To Fix HP Printer Error Code e3
- How To Fix “HP printer light is blinking” Issue