How Do I Resolve The Epson Printer W-61 Error?
A print machine is an absolute necessity in an office where employees are required to take printouts, scan files, and do several other office-related tasks. Epson is one such brand that is well-known for its incredible printing quality and the company’s primary focus is on product quality improvement.
While these machines offer numerous benefits, their users occasionally encounter faults and Epson Printer W-61 Error. It manifests itself in two ways: first, when the power light does not illuminate, and second when the power light illuminates but nothing is printed.
This issue can become problematic when a person is in the midst of performing critical tasks.
The following are the steps to troubleshoot problem code W-61:
1 Conduct a connectivity check
- To begin, it is necessary to verify that your PC and printing equipment is properly linked to the same network.
- Following that, you should verify whether your machine and PC are connected to the same network.
Procedure: 2 Utilize an appropriate USB cable.
- If you are using an Epson print machine, you must ensure that you are using the right cable that came with your device when you purchased it.
3 Installation procedure
- If you are installing the drivers for the first time, it is usually advised that you use the CD that came with your printer to install them.
- You must ensure that you install the drivers correctly and then verify that your device works properly following installation.